Friday, December 12, 2008

a follow through of yesterday and today

so, after work last night, met mom (aka Kare-zilla) at the salon for some quality time and for me to get my eyebrows waxed again. my moms stylist was the same lady that waxed my eyebrows the last time (remember, the eyebrows should be thin and separated. there should be two.. yeah that woman). well, i go back with another stylist and she does my eyebrows and i tell her the story of last time, and she walks over to ask the woman working on my moms hair. well, from around the corner, i hear "yeah i said that! he's got some eyebrows to be reckoned with!" .... and then you hear the cackling out of kare-zilla's mouth. whatever. i'm italian. i got bad eyebrows. i know that. that's why i get them done!!! but this is the end result -

a little more cleaned up. so woo hoo to that. after that, went home and bill and i watched "the one eyed monster." ok. seriously. no. that's all i am going to say about that.

today - went to the eye doctors (finally!) and got new scripts. new brand of contacts so my eyes feel so good because the lenses arent as thick, some new spectacles which are pretty sweet, and all for really cheap. my eye insurance is awesome. ok so an hour left of work, then meeting amanda, vanessa, bill, and debby at the garage bar for happy hour. my sister called asking if i wanted to go to the paninis in independence at 7 to meet her for a drink. i might, but come on. it's INDEPENDENCE. UGH.

yay. fun. i'm bored. ha!

No comments: